作者:广东在线游戏网日期:
返回目录:游戏资讯
读了十几年的书,还是幼儿园比较好混
对的百,有这句话的。台词:二弟,荆州焉在 复兴汉度室 惟德惟贤,方能唬人 江山不相信眼泪 动作要快,姿势要帅 青梅煮酒,问英知雄谁是英雄 穿上草鞋,飞道一般的感觉 一震之威
勿以喜为胜,勿以败为辱 心存敬畏,方能进退有度 击中要害版 你无处权可藏 这样的战斗似曾相识 总有刁民想害朕
骷髅王并没有总有刁民想害朕
这句台词,本人也从来没听到过有说这句台词是骷髅王的,如果有人说是,请叫其找出
以下为骷髅王官方台词
冥魂大帝:奥斯塔里昂
击杀音效:
一血:
§ First Blood! I've still got it!
§ 一血!我还是得到了他!
§ It is only right that First Blood should go to your king!
§ 只有一血被你的国王得到才是正确的!
击杀沙王:
§ What sort of king was that?
§ 这是哪门子国王?
击杀痛苦女王:
§ My queen.
§ 我的王后。
§ Oh Queen of Pain, I still can't feel your touch.
§ 哦痛苦女王,我还是感受不到你的轻触。
§ I would that you had joined me as my queen.
§ 我更希望你加入我成为我的王后。
击杀不朽尸王:
§ Undying, they called you. That's a laugh.
§ 他们居然称你为不朽,真是个笑话。
击杀术士:
§ You'll make a better subject than anything in your book.
§ 你自己可以在你的书里成为一个比任何其他东西都更好的话题。
击杀地穴编织者:
§ You dared raise a hand or whatever that is against yourking?
§ 你居然胆敢举手还是举那个管他是什么的东西来反对你的王?
击杀死亡先知:
§ Your spirits have abandoned you to join my wraiths.
§ 你的幽灵们已经放弃了你而加入了我的幽魂。
击杀暗影萨满:
§ Your shades guided you to my kingdom.
§ 你的阴影指引你来到我的国度。
击杀灰烬之灵:
§ That ember was easily snuffed.
§ 那点灰烬很容易就被熄灭了。
击杀凤凰:
§ From ashes reborn. I know the feeling.
§ 从灰烬中重生,我知道那个感受。
击杀末日使者:
§ Sorry, Doom, I was a great admirer of your work.
§ 不好意思,末日使者,我其实是很羡慕你的工作的。
击杀深渊领主:
§ Underlord. Your title is worthless here.
§ 地下领主。你的头衔在这里毫无价值。
击杀弧光守卫:
§ Go back and guard your arcs.
§ 回去守卫你的弧光吧。
击杀亚巴顿:
§ And you call yourself a lord.
§ 你居然自称为领主。
§ Was that some sort of lord?
§ 那是某种领主吗?
击杀巨魔战将:
§ Lord of what land were you again?
§ 你是哪片土地的领主来着?
击杀龙骑士:
§ Funny, I don't remember knighting that one.
§ 真好笑,我怎么不记得我给那家伙封过骑士。
击杀军团指挥官:
§ You should know better than to oppose a king.
§ 你应该知道不要反抗一个国王的。
击杀上古巨神:
§ Even titans must bend the knee.
§ 即使是泰坦也要在我面前屈膝下跪。
击杀天怒法师:
§ Court mage? More like court jester.
§ 高阶法师?更像是高阶小丑。
击杀大地之灵:
§ Your spirit was too lowly to stand before a king.
§ 你的灵魂太低下了,不配站在国王的面前。
击杀神谕者:
§ No amount of foresight could have prepared you.
§ 再多的预见也不能让你准备好。
击杀灵魂守卫:
§ You were a poor pretender to my throne.
§ 你只是个我王座上可怜的傀儡。
击杀寒冬飞龙:
§ You are here out of season, Winter Wyvern.
§ 你在这里可不合季节啊,寒冬飞龙。
击杀炸弹人:
§ I could not tolerate such an explosive presence in mykingdom.
§ 我可不能忍受在我的国度里有这么个易爆的家伙存在。
同盟音效:
靠近战友
§ I'll help my weak and puny allies where I can.
§ 我会在需要的时候帮助我那些弱小同盟的。
靠近战友帕吉:
§ Well met, man of meat.
§ 你好啊,肉男。
靠近战友死亡先知:
§ Come and whisper your prophecies beside my throne.
§ 来吧,在我的王座边上给我轻述你的预言吧。
靠近战友沙王:
§ Let us align our kingdoms, oh Sandy One.
§ 让我们的国家联盟吧,沙王。
靠近战友痛苦女王:
§ I regret that as a wraith I can no longer feel pain.
§ 我很后悔作为一个幽魂,我已经无法感受到痛苦了。
靠近战友不朽尸王:
§ Undying! Simpatico!
§ 不朽尸王!和蔼可亲!
靠近战友噬魂鬼:
§ Lifestealer, if you ever feel like serving a differentmaster, let me know.
§ 噬魂鬼,如果你某天感觉想侍奉一个新的主人,告诉我一声。
靠近战友风行者:
§ What brings you to these wraithly woods, Windranger?
§ 什么把你带到这片冥魂森林来的啊,风行者?
靠近战友大地之灵:
§ I welcome the Spirit of Earth, though I'll not be buried init.
§ 尽管我不会被埋葬在土里,我还是欢迎土之精灵的到来的。
靠近战友凤凰:
§ Ah, Phoenix, one who knows what it's like to fall and riseagain.
§ 啊,凤凰,你是哪个知道倒下又复生的感觉的人。
靠近战友灵魂守卫:
§ Will you dedicate your blade to my service, oh TerrifyingOne?
§ 你愿意将你的利刃奉献服务于我吗,恐怖的家伙?
靠近战友神谕者:
§ Oracle, you must have foreseen that your future lies withme.
§ 神谕者,你一定预见到了你的未来和我在一起。
靠近战友深渊领主:
§ Ah, I've been looking for you. I hereby assign you Lordshipof the Abyss!
§ 啊,我一直在找寻你。我现在册封你为深渊领主!
靠近战友混沌骑士:
§ I dub thee Chaos Knight! How's that for a name? Not bad,eh?
§ 我授予你混沌骑士称号!这个做名字怎么样?不错吧,哈?
特殊:
§ My kingdom is in every way improved beyond whatever it wasbefore.
§ 我的过度不管在哪方面都比以前有了很大的进步。
§ Purer than flesh, stronger than bone, imperishable is theessence of the wraith.
§ 比肉体更纯净,比白骨更强硬,不朽就是冥魂的真谛。
§ I scarce recall the kingdom of my first coronation. Thewraith flame has consumed those memories.
§ 我已经回忆不起我第一次加冕的国家了。冥魂的烈焰已经将那些记忆都磨灭了。
§ The ossuaries of the first regime have all been clothed in flesh.
§ 第一个政体的骨灰罐已经被肉体包裹了。(楼主未能理解这段话的意义e68a84e8a2ade799bee5baa6337)
§ The first kingdom seems like a fever dream now--a place ofclattering bone white trees and towers.
§ 第一个国度现在看起来像是一场热梦———一个到处都是铿锵作响的白骨做的树和塔。
§ I miss my bones.
§ 我怀念我的骨头。
§ Where once was bone, wraith flesh as far as the eye cansee.
§ 曾经是骨头的地方,只要眼睛能够看到的地方,冥魂将会替代他们成为新的肉体。
§ No bones about it!
§ 不需要什么骨头了!
§I'm just so niubility!
§我就是这么吊!