返回目录:游戏资讯
只能帮你找这么多了……你看看行不行(歌舞青春比较容易)
经典电影对白e68a84e8a2ade799bee5baa6e79fa5e98193339:当幸福来敲门(The pursuit of Happiness)
1. Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯•加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2. Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.
克里斯•加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3. Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯•加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
4. I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但 我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
经典电影对白:阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)
1. Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been .
你可以从一个人的鞋子了解到很多,他们要去哪里,他们去过哪里.
3.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同
4.Ain't I going to be me? 我不能成为我自己么(真实的,本色的自我)?
5.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.那是我听过的最佳的回答.
6.Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
经典电影对白:歌舞青春
剧情引导1:Troy和Gabriella重归于好,篮球队也同科学社交往甚密起来。而Sharpay和Ryan两兄妹无意偷听到两人复试的美妙合唱大吃一惊,唯恐被这两位新人抢去风头,决意做手脚让他们不能参加复试….
【剧场】
Troy: Callbacks the same time as the game?
Gabriella: And the scholastic decathlon.
Tylar: Why would they do that?
Chad: I smell a rat named Darbus.
Kelsi: I think two rats, neither named Darbus.
Chad: Do you know something about this, small person?
Kelsi: Miss Darbus thinks she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are only concerned with protecting themselves.
Chad: Do you know what I'll do to those two show dogs?
Troy: Nothing, We're not gonna do anything to them. Except to sing, maybe. Now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?
Guys: You know I'm in.
特洛伊:复试时间和球赛同时举行?
凯碧:还有学术十项全能。
泰勒:他们搞什么啊?
查德:一定是达布斯坏的事。
凯尔茜:其实是两个人坏事,但跟达布斯无关。
查德:你知道些什么嘛,小个子?
凯尔茜:达布斯老师以为她保住了音乐剧正常举行,但是雷恩和夏佩都是忙着保全自身。
查德:我得给那两个音乐剧混蛋点什么颜色看看!
特洛伊:不要,不要给他们什么颜色看。也许去唱歌就行。如果我们齐心协力的话,事情还有得救。谁加入?
大伙:当然算我一个。
【解析】: smell a rat
smell a rat字面的意思是“闻到一只老鼠”,解释为“认为有什么事情不不对劲”,尤其是用在觉得有人暗中作祟的
《傲慢与偏见》够经典了吧。如下:
Darcy:Miss Elizabeth. l have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer.Thesepast months have been a torment. l came to Rosings only to see you.l have fought against judgement, myfamily's expectation, the inferiority of your birth, my rank.l will put them aside and ask you to end myagony.
达西:伊丽莎白小姐。我一直徒劳无功,再也忍受不了。过去的几个月一直是个折磨。我来罗新斯只是为了见你,我e69da5e6ba907a686964616f364反对审判,反对家人的期望,反对你出身的低贱,反对我的脾气,我会把他们放在一边,让你结束我的痛苦。
Lizzie: l don't understand.
莉齐(伊丽莎白昵称):我不明白。
Darcy: love you. Most ardently. Please do me thehonour of accepting my and.
达西:最热烈的爱你。请接受我的爱,这是我的荣幸。
Lizzie: Sir, l appreciate the struggle you havebeen through, and l am very sorry to have caused your pain, it wasunconsciously done.
莉齐:先生,我很感激你所经历的挣扎,我很抱歉给你造成了痛苦,这是无意识的。
Darcy: Is that your reply?
达西:这是你的回答吗?
更长篇幅网页链接
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. 恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。
5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。
6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,e799bee5baa6e997aee7ad94e58685e5aeb9338也接触不到,那就是希望.
经典对e69da5e887aae799bee5baa6362白:龙骑士 Eragon(2006)
·Brom: Our beautiful lands have been ravaged by a ruthless king. And our people live under the shadow of tyranny。
布罗姆:我们曾经美丽的家园如今被无情的国王践踏,我们的人民生活在暴政的阴影下。
·Brom: It wasn''t always like that. There was a time when our people lived in peace. Protected by warriors astride mighty dragons. They are nothing but stories now. All we have is a hope that a dragon will be born and one will rise to lead us to freedom 。
然而,这里以前并不是这样的,曾经有一段时间,人们生活在和平的世界里,由骑着强大的飞龙的战士保护,然而,这一切现在却变成了传说。我们惟一的希望就是飞龙的重生,然后长大后能领导我们飞向自由。
·Brom: There was a time when the land flourished without cruelty and fear. You remember... Men astride magnificent beasts. The time of Dragon Riders. That time will come again. My story was about you!
Eragon: I didn''t ask for any of this!
曾经这里是一片充满活力的没有残忍没有恐惧的平静家园。你应该记得..人们驾驭着伟大的动物,那是龙骑士的时代!时光即将轮回,我的故事就是关于你的!
我并没有问你任何关于这的问题!
Brom: You were chosen, nevertheless. A dragon will only hatch if it feels the presence of it''s Rider. Now it''s found you. It will serve you and only you...
没有关系,你是被选中的 。龙只有在真正属于它的骑士出现时才会孵化。现在它找到你了,他将会为你效劳也只为你一个人效忠。
Durza: I will find the boy and kill him before he becomes a man.
我会找到那个男孩在他长大之前杀了他。
Brom: Eragon, you are the next Dragon Rider.
Eragon,你是下一个龙骑士。
Arya: Be strong, Eragon. They will follow you...
坚强一点。他们会跟着你的··
Eragon: We fight as one!
我们协同作战!
Brom: What was once your life is now your legend.
(作为龙骑士)曾经是你生活的一部分而现在已经成为了传奇。
·Brom: Magic comes from dragons and flows through the Riders who command them.
龙能够输出魔法,
·Eragon: If you help me, won''t the King kill you too?
如果你帮助我,那国王不是也要将你消灭?
Brom: He''ll kill us all if you don''t survive.
如果你不能生存下来,他会把我们都杀了
·Durza: There is no one left for you to fear, my king.
现在世上已经没有任何人可以威胁您了,我至高无上的国王。
PS:希望我的回答能够帮到你~~