返回目录:游戏资讯
是的,不过貌似他说的是英语吧。
在任何战争中,有平静的暴风雨。将有天当我们失去信心。当我们的盟友反对我们……但这一天永远不会来,我们这个星球和它的人民。我是擎天柱,我把这个信息到宇宙:我们在这里。我们的家。
Buzz Aldrin: You cannot believe what we're seeing...
奥尔德林:“你绝对不会相信我们眼前发生的这一切……”
Mission Control: We are not alone after all, are we?
Buzz Aldrin: No, Sir. We are not alone.
控制台:“我们终究并不孤单,对吧?”
奥尔德林:“是的,长官……我们并不孤单。”
Sam Witwicky: [comforting Carly] You're gonna be fine, I promise...
山姆:“(安慰凯莉)我们不会有事的,我保证……”
Optimus Prime: From here on, the fight is yours...
擎天柱:“现在,你们开始独自战斗……”
Robert Epps: [to Sam] It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over.
罗伯特·伊普斯:“(对山7a686964616fe58685e5aeb9339姆说)。一切都结束了。我很抱歉,但一切真的都已经结束了。”
Optimus Prime:You may lose your faith in us,but never in yourselves.
擎天柱:你可能对我们失去信心,但永远不对你自己失去信心。
1、我们的种族因为被遗忘的过去而走到一起,齐心协力面对未来。
Our race came together because of the forgotten past and worked together to face the future。
2、我是擎天柱,7a64e78988e69d83331在此发出倡议,让这段历史流传下去,我们拥有珍贵的记忆,生生不息。
I'm Optimus Prime。I'm here to make an initiative to let this history go down。We have precious memories and live forever。
3、在我们为人类寻求保护的过程中,一段深藏的往事浮出水面,我们的世界曾经相遇过。
In the process of seeking protection for human beings,a period of deep memories surfaced,and our world once met。
4、我当霸天虎的日子里,今天才真正做了件真正值得做的事情,擎天柱,收下我的礼物,这能量之强大,你无法预料,去完成你的使命。
In my days as a Decepticon,I really did something worth doing today。Optimus Prime,take my gift。It's so powerful that you can't expect to accomplish your mission。
5、50年之后,当你回望今生,你想后悔没胆上这辆车吗?
50 years later,when you look back on this life,do you want to regret not having the courage to get on this car?